Salary: BAND D £16,781 – £17,772 (pro-rata £14,522 – £15,380)
For one year in first instance.
To provide technical support in the Science department, carrying out work, up to and including GCSE standard
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- provision of practical requirements-apparatus, materials;
- maintenance of facilities and resources;
- organising and managing stock levels;
- technical advice and assistance;
- ensure Health & Safety requirements are adhered to e.g. COSHH;
- providing classroom support to staff and pupils;
- providing general admin support for the department.
Applicants will have an advantage if they hold GCSE Science or have previous experience.
Closing date: Noon on Monday 23rd April 2018
Application forms and further details are available by requesting a pack by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 01709 538348/515005. You may also download this information from our website at www.cliftonschool.org. Completed application forms should be returned to Miss M Payton, Headteacher’s PA, Clifton Community School, Middle Lane, Rotherham S65 2SN or email: email@example.com.
Please note we operate safer recruitment and we do not accept CV’s, all applicants must complete an application form in full.
In line with our commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students, the appointment will be subject to an enhanced criminal record check and satisfactory references.