GRADUATE TEACHER PROGRAMME – COMPUTER SCIENCE
Are you a graduate? Would you like to train and gain qualified teacher status?
We are offering graduates (ITT) the opportunity for an alternative route to qualified teacher status that takes place over a minimum of 1 year. The programme will introduce you to teaching in the classroom, learning the ‘tools of the trade’ and observing outstanding practitioners. We will also support you in your application for Schools Direct. Bursaries of up to £25,000 are available for applications in Computer Science (subject to conditions).
- Teaching a number of lessons and learning the tools of the trade
- Specialist mentor sessions and training on teaching pedagogy
- Gaining an understanding into the different job roles in education such as TA, Classroom Supervisor, Specialist SEN roles
- Access to an outstanding programme of continuing professional development across the multi academy trust
- Opportunities for significant career development
Closing date: Noon on Friday 9th March 2018
Application forms are available to e-mail to: email@example.com or telephone on 01709 538348/515005. Completed application forms should be returned to Miss M Payton, Headteacher’s PA, Clifton Community School, Middle Lane, Rotherham, S65 2SN (email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please note we operate safer recruitment and we do not accept CV’s, all applicants must complete an application form in full.
In line with our commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students, the appointment will be subject to an enhanced criminal record check and satisfactory references.