STUDENT PASTORAL MANAGER
Salary: £23,398 – £25,951 (pro-rata £20,518 – £22,757)
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and energetic Student Pastoral Manager to provide pastoral support to students within the school. You must possess the skills and determination to make a significant difference to the lives of our students and share our single goal of ‘students first’.
This role will involve:
- Supporting the Head of Year in establishing high standards of achievement, focusing on ensuring good levels of attendance and positive behaviour throughout the school day
- Assisting the Head of Year in providing guidance, discipline, progress and welfare of students in line with school policies and work whenever necessary with colleagues to maintain high standards across the school
- Helping to develop strategies that maximise student attainment, attendance and engagement
- Ensuring a rigorous approach towards the commitment to protect and nurture students at the school in keeping with agreed child protection, safeguarding, attendance and pastoral care policies
- Establishing effective working relationships with students and families, acting as a role model, setting high expectations, creating a positive ethos and fostering productive home-school links
Closing date: Noon on Monday 6th November 2017
Application forms are available to e-mail to: email@example.com or telephone on 01709 538348/515005. Completed application forms should be returned to Miss M Payton, Headteacher’s PA, Clifton Community School, Middle Lane, Rotherham, S65 2SN (email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please note we operate safer recruitment and we do not accept CV’s, all applicants must complete an application form in full.
In line with our commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students, the appointment will be subject to an enhanced criminal record check and satisfactory references.