Gemini-Auto Repair Centres have vacancies available and are actively looking to recruit Y11 students interested in automotive careers this summer.
Give it a try!
Students can apply to complete a 5 day placement first, after their exams, that will allow them to:
- Experience the industry first hand
- Develop their skills and knowledge of the job
- Check the employer is right for them
- Find out more about the apprenticeship programme
- Day 5 – Progress straight through to an interview and apprenticeship!
What’s next? Students can sign up for free with BiYP and apply – instructions below:
- Go to www.biyp.org
- Click on ‘Sign up’
- To apply for Work Experience
- Click on ‘MY PROGRAMME’ (top menu) and select ‘Placements’
- Click ‘View’ on your chosen vacancy box
- Read work experience details and if you’d like to apply for a 5 day quality placement click ‘APPLY’
- Complete application
- Click ‘Submit’
- BiYP will then screen, offer and confirm your placement
Deadline for applications is 31st March to secure one of these high quality placements!