Monday’s exciting Science week activities included Mrs Burgin investigating pressure with a homemade hovercraft and balloon rockets, and Mr Goorwitch demonstrating a thermite reaction to produce iron. Read more
Year 7 students have recently attended the fun and informative STEM (Science, Engineering, Technology and Maths) trip at Wales High School. Each student had a great day designing, building, modifying and testing cars powered by elastic bands and trebuchets, to throw as far as possible.
The students did a fantastic job working together as both the designs worked. They did a great job of representing Clifton, their behaviour and enthusiasm was fantastic.
Well done, guys!
Students who attended the trip:
NADER ALI 7.3
AIYZA BI 7.3
IIYSHA JUKES 7.4
LUKE STEANE 7.5
EVE JACKSON 7.5
Select A Language
Our Recent Posts
- Easter Revision Sessions March 20, 2018
- Reading Racers Easter 2018 March 19, 2018
- Stop CSE – National Child Exploitation Awareness Day March 19, 2018
- Superior Students of the Week March 16, 2018
- Year 10 Careers Event 2018 March 16, 2018
Enquiries should be addressed to Mrs M Payton, Headteacher's PA.