TEACHER OF HISTORY
Required for September 2018
Clifton Community School seeks applications from highly motivated candidates who possess excellent knowledge and understanding of their subject. You must possess the skills and determination to make a significant difference to the lives of our students and share our single goal of ‘students first’. This would be an exciting opportunity for a NQT.
Clifton works in partnership with Wickersley School & Sports College and this offers:
- The opportunity to work and progress across the family of schools
- The support and expertise of our outstanding faculties working across the family of schools
- Opportunities for significant career development
- A full and detailed programme of support and development for NQTs and Recently Qualified Teachers
- Access to an outstanding programme of continuing professional development across the multi academy trust
Closing date: Noon on Friday 23rd February 2018
Application forms are available to e-mail to: email@example.com or telephone on 01709 538348/515005. Completed application forms should be returned to Miss M Payton, Headteacher’s PA, Clifton Community School, Middle Lane, Rotherham, S65 2SN (email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please note we operate safer recruitment and we do not accept CV’s, all applicants must complete an application form in full.
In line with our commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students, the appointment will be subject to an enhanced criminal record check and satisfactory references.