Today is Safer Internet Day which provides us with a theme of “Together for a better internet”.
The aim of today is to inspire conversations about using technology responsibly, respectfully, critically and creatively. Please find some useful resources attached; including some interactive quizzes, information pages and online safety courses for parents which are available on demand. The Online Safety Guides are particularly helpful in keeping yourself and your children safe.
Remember the internet is an exciting place but it is important to use it safely.
- Links:Online Safety Course for Parents: https://nationalonlinesafety.com/courses/online-safety-klass-for-parents-and-carers-ages-11-14-1
- Online Safety Guides: https://nationalonlinesafety.com/guides
- Interactive Quiz (filtering): https://www.saferinternetday.org/resources/resource?id=128112
- Take a minute film: https://www.saferinternet.org.uk/safer-internet-day/2018/sid-tv-2018/sid-tv-2018-take-minute-film-11-14-year-olds
- Mixed Resources: https://www.saferinternetday.org/resources