Congratulations to all of this weeks’ Superior Students!
Once again there has been a tremendous amount of effort and enthusiasm shown during our live English lessons this week and teachers have been impressed with many of their students. It has been a very different half term to what we’re all used to, but our students have shown that they are resilient and are still eager to learn despite the challenges of having to do this remotely.
Well done to each and every one of our Superior Students for this term – we are incredibly proud of you!
- Mrs Mather: Abigail Foord 10.F and Hammad Masood 11.E
- Miss Allison: Adham Latif 10.E and Keegan Lazenby 11.A
- Mr Tingle: Aldisa Musaj 10.E and Zara Hussain 11.A
- Miss St Pierre: Courtney Crane 07.A and Hussan Imtiaz 09.C
- Miss Grundy: Lucy-Jo Braodhead 07.I and Denisa Mihaela Gaurice 10.D
- Mr Foster Finn: Jine Sadek 08.C and Pharrell Matouka 10.D
- Miss Briddock: Molly Plant 07.I and Eva Pokutova 10.F
- Mr Silkstone: Josh Myers 08.H and Bridie Lee-Ellis 10.D
- Miss Jabeen: Jan Nistor 09.F and Tayyub Rashid 10.F
- Miss Chantrey: Charlie Dolby 07.F and Mya Holden 09
- Miss Foster: Vladimir Makula 11.B