Do you have what it takes to be the next Rock Star?
3aaa Apprenticeships Sheffield Academy would like to invite you to our open day. This will give you the chance to get to know us and what we do. Staff and Apprentices will be available to interact with you to show the benefits of Apprenticeships.
This is the perfect opportunity to find out all about the Apprenticeships we offer. Employers will be able to find their perfect Apprentice and Apprentices can speak to employers we have relationships with in South Yorkshire in order to find their perfect opportunity.
We have Apprentices ready to start their Level 3 Apprenticeship in Digital Marketing, ICT and Business Admin.
R.S.V.P via email
This event is free and refreshments will be provided throughout the afternoon. Parking is available on a first come first served basis. If you have any further questions about this event, please don’t hesitate to contact the 3aaa Apprenticeships Sheffield team through the details below.
Telephone: 0114 243 4980
Latest Developments in Additive Technology – 29th March 2017
Join us at the AMRC Forum on 29th March 2017 to hear views from:
· AMRC National Metals Technology Centre
· LPW Technology
· PES Performance Engineered Solutions
IDC Machining Conference 2017 – 4th May 2017
· Composite Machining
· Robotic Machining & Automated Assembly
· Machining Dynamics & Condition Monitoring
· Non-Conventional Machining
· Materials Science
Royal Aeronautical Society:
New Materials, Structures and Manufacturing Methods for Aerospace Use – 5th April 2017
Why should you attend?
Examine the potential of and challenges for new materials, manufacturing methods and structural forms in aerospace structures.
Network with leading experts from the structures and materials field.
Select A Language
Our Recent Posts
- Y9 Geography Students Create Their Own Shanty Town January 14, 2019
- The Second Half Term Reading Challenge December 20, 2018
- Spanish Film Festival December 19, 2018
- Excellence in English Winners December 19, 2018
- Y9 Celebration of Effort December 7, 2018
Enquiries should be addressed to Mrs M Payton, Headteacher's PA.