This half terms homework project for Y8s in geography was to complete a piece of work on the topic of Rivers and Flooding. Aladar has produced a piece of work to show the different elements of the water cycle. He has included a list of the 7 stages of the cycle as well as arrows to demonstrate the direction of the water. Aladar has also used different resources including some grass to show the real ground.
Great work, Aladar!
Select A Language
Our Recent Posts
- Useful E-Safety Tips For Parents February 15, 2019
- Engineering Apprenticeships Available With NetworkRail February 15, 2019
- Get Up To Speed With Stem February 15, 2019
- Superior Students of the Week February 15, 2019
- Spelling Bee Stars February 15, 2019
Enquiries should be addressed to Mrs M Payton, Headteacher's PA.